AlphaGraphics on Camp Bowie in Fort Worth is locally owned, operated, part of this community, and a proud sponsor of Carry Out Carry On! We’re in the business of helping business and want to help you get back to business with the Ultimate Business Makeover!
Register below for a chance to win your business a $1,000 in whatever it is you need to thrive!
Let AlphaGraphics on Camp Bowie help you with signs and graphics on anything from acrylic to coroplast, banners and pop-ups for indoor or outdoor displays, posters and fine art prints, vehicle magnets and graphics, floor/wall/window vinyl’s, menu boards, point of purchase displays, large format printing, and so much more! Big or small business it doesn’t matter, AlphaGraphics on Camp Bowie is here to help!
Winner will be selected and contacted on October 5, 2020 by AlphaGraphics on Camp Bowie.
AlphaGraphics on Camp Bowie is a proud sponsor of HANK FM’s Carry Out & Carry On local restaurant guide featuring more than 150 local restaurants for you to support and explore (by curb-side, delivery or carry-out) during these crazy days of social distancing and quarantines.
AlphaGraphics Fort Worth Ultimate Business Makeover Rules
- AlphaGraphics Fort Worth on Camp Bowie, 5836 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107 (hereinafter “AlphaGraphics”
- KTFW-FM / 92.1 Hank FM (hereinafter “Hank FM”)
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to enter, and/or win.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or other consideration.
- No substitute prizes will be allowed except by the individual Sponsor(s), who reserve the right, in connection only with the specific prize each is providing, to substitute prizes of equal value or nature.
- The prize winner is responsible for any Tax, Titles & License fee’s
- The prize winner is responsible for compliance with all federal, state and/or local laws and regulations that apply, including, without limitation, payment of applicable taxes.
- All expenses not specifically provided for in the “Prize” section below are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Employees, agents and/or affiliates of AlphaGraphics, Hank FM, LKCM Radio Group LP, and/or Sponsors, along with their immediate families and/or household members, are not eligible to enter the contest. Immediate family includes, but is not necessarily limited to, spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandchildren, and grandparents.
- Hank FM has sole discretion to render ineligible or disqualify any entrant or qualifier and to proceed with the contest as it determines appropriate.
- To be eligible for the prize, the person submitting must be associated with a registered business and have permission to register on behalf of that business.
- In the event that no person, entrant, or qualifier meets the contest criteria, the prize will go unawarded.
- Hank FM is not responsible for entries not received due to technical issues in the entry or selection process, including, but not limited to, phone or internet service outages, computer or phone difficulties, and delays. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries. Qualifiers must provide all requested information when requested.
- No Sponsor and/or affiliate of a Sponsor or individual representing or associated with a Sponsor or affiliate has any liability for any injury, death, or damage to either persons or property by reason of entering, qualifying, winning, and/or participating in the contest and/or the use of any prize in the contest.
- Hank FM reserves the right to change, update, or amend any rules without prior written notice.
- By participating, all entrants, qualifiers and winner give Hank FM, AlphaGraphics, all Sponsors, and all of their affiliates permission to contact entrants about products or promotional opportunities.
- By participating in the contest and/or accepting any prize, all entrants, qualifiers, winners, and winners’ guests are agreeing to these Official Prize/Contest Rules and agree to, as allowed by law, release Hank FM, the Sponsors, and all of their affiliates and/or representatives and/or agents from all liability in connection with the contest.
$1,000 credit for business products at AlphaGraphics Fort Worth on Camp Bowie, , excludes promotional print products, promotional gift products, shipping and postage.
How to Enter
No purchase necessary. Entry begins September 7, 2020 and ends October 2, 2020. Visit the “Ultimate business Makeover” page on www.921HankFM. Fill out the entry form completely and hit submit. Limit 1 entry per person.
How to Win
Winner will be selected and contacted on October 5, 2020 by AlphaGraphics.